Protection of personal data
As SMART LABORATORY, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. As SMART LABORATORY, we attach importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data belonging to all persons related to SMART LABORATORY, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”). With full awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data in the capacity of "Data Supervisor" in accordance with the KVKK, within the scope and conditions stated below.
1. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined in the KVKK as all kinds of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Accordingly, your name, surname, date of birth, identity number, e-mail address, telephone number and similar information you share with us are called personal data.
SMART LABORATORY collects your personal data automatically or through other sources, such as third party platforms, where you share your personal data directly with SMART LABORATORY.
2. What is the purpose and basis of processing your personal data?
SMART LABORATORY collects and processes your personal information in order to fulfill our legal obligations due to your product and service relationship with SMART LABORATORY and to inform you about the offers and advantages.
Accordingly, SMART LABORATORY; We collect and process your personal data to evaluate and process all your complaints, to process your payments, to improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites, and to provide you with personalized products, communication content and targeted advertisements, as well as product recommendations.
In line with the above-mentioned purposes, SMART LABORATORY processes and stores your personal data in accordance with the purposes and scope specified here, based on your express consent, or in cases where it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract we have made with you, or if it is required by our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. For what purpose and to whom do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data is shared with SMART LABORATORY shareholders, direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates, domestic / foreign persons and institutions (cargo, shipment, call center, database, etc.) who represent us together during the continuity of the business relationship and / or are our business partners to carry out our activities. companies that offer cloud services). In addition, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, your personal data regarding your visit to SMART LABORATORY websites and traffic information such as your browsing information; will be able to share this information with public institutions and organizations that are legally authorized to request this information for your security and for the performance of SMART LABORATORY's obligations under the relevant legislation.
4. How do we store your personal data?
Your personal data shared with our company are stored on SMART LABORATORY's domestic / foreign secure servers in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, KVKK provisions and SMART LABORATORY standards. In this context, SMART LABORATORY takes the necessary technical and administrative security measures determined by legal legislation in order to ensure the security of your personal data.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
KVKK Article 7 / f.1. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us when the purpose of processing your personal data no longer exists and / or when the legal periods we are obliged to keep your data in accordance with the relevant legislation expire.
6. What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, to the extent that SMART LABORATORY processes your personal data as data controller;
Provided that within the framework of KVKK and other applicable legislation;
• Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
• Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
• When you request the correction of your missing or incorrect data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, to request that this situation be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
Objection to a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for this damage.
You can submit your request to exercise these rights to our Company in writing or in accordance with this method in case a separate method is determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
7. How can you exercise your rights regarding your personal data that you have notified us?
You can use your rights stated in Article 11 of KVKK and listed above via the contact us form at https://www.smartlaboratory.com.tr or by calling SMART LABORATORY +90 (539) 580 53 00.